Sanatio Naturalis Natural Summer Skin MoisturisersAndyBrine
For anyone choosing to follow the ‘green’ trend this year selecting natural products is key. And if you have very dry irritated skin, dermatitis, psoriasis or any other allergies then its time you made the switch! Using natural oils to nourish, moisturise and protect dry skin all over the body, during the winter and in preparation for going out in the summer sun and to detox the body from chemicals too!
Natural Pure body oils are ultra-moisturising, wildly luxurious to the touch, and will leave your skin much more glossy with a natural glow! Oils sink in relatively quickly but take a minute to luxuriate in the feel of massaging a body oils into your skin a moment dedicated just to you. Great for dry elbows, hands, heels, in fact anywhere your skin is dry and an added bonus is that they make skin healthy, supple, firm and nourished.
Some conventional body oils and creams are full of toxic mineral oils, silicones, artificial fragrances, solvents and colorants. Sanatio Naturalis Natural Skin Beauty oils are plant based, unscented and pure oils, so you can slather your body in them with confidence.
Sanatio Naturalis Jojoba oil mimics skins sebum
100% Pure Natural Jojoba Oil delivers intensive moisturisation, hydration and vitamins, offering real nourishment, highly penetrative, fast-absorbing, restores health and natural vitality to your skin. It is a great multi- purpose oil – perfect for your face, hair and body. For all skin types, including children and sensitive skins.
Sanatio Naturalis 100% Pure Natural Jojoba is a light- textured and a deeply penetrating oil with excellent moisturising and emollient properties, it feels like a silky liquid wax.Conditioning the skin throughly. Its molecular structure is similar to the skin’s natural sebum, making it an excellent natural skin conditioner. Nourishes the skin and hair, adding shine and manageability.
How to use Sanatio Naturalis 100% Pure Natural Jojoba:
Face – after cleansing simply apply 2-3 drops onto face and neck, avoiding the eye contour, massage into the face twice daily.
Body treatment – used as a self massage and nourishing body oil
Hair oil – apply 2 drops of Jojoba Oil to damp hair, comb through and leave for silky soft locks
Make-up Removal – Add 5 drops of Jojoba Oil to a cotton pad and simply wipe make-up off the face! It helps to gently unclog pores and cleanse the skin
For more information, press releases, products, quotes or photography. Contact: Christina Mitchell AzurPR.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 8127 Email: email@example.com Twitter: @AzurPR
Sanatio Naturalis Rosehip Oil
Extracted from the seeds of rose bushes which are grown in Chile, this 100% Pure Rosehip Oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), fatty acid (omega 9), antioxidants and vitamins. It helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles. With regular use, it deeply conditions skin, improving firmness and elasticity and promoting a clear, even skin tone. With beauty benefits like these, Sanatio Naturalis believe Rosehip seed oil has the potential to become the next revolution in pure oils to hydrate and nourish the skin, especially dry and mature skins.
Pure and natural, nourishing, regenerating and replenishing the skin’s moisture levels. It leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant.
How to use Sanatio Naturalis Rosehip oil:
Face – After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops onto face, gently massage in circular motions to give yourself facial uplift, twice daily.
Body – Massage into the skin throughly with long even stokes, take time to enjoy the luxurious sensation. Sanatio Naturalis Rosehip Seed Oil SSP £28 – 50 ml and Sanatio Naturalis Jojoba oil 50ml SSP £20
All Sanatio Naturalis products can be purchased directly from www.sanationaturalis.com
Sanatio Naturalis products are therapeutic quality luxury oils and waters, to nourish the skin and uplift the spirits. Natural products with sensuous scents. Not tested on animals.
Made in UK, packaged in beautiful lapis lazuli blue glass and luxurious white boxes, making ideal gifts
Note to Editor:
Sanatio Naturalis uses only Therapeutic Grade oils
- Only about 5% of the total global production of essential oils is ultimately destined for therapeutic use
- Most essential oil production is for the fragrance or flavour industries
- Oils created for therapeutic use only are pure, clean unadulterated oils with a good therapeutic valueand a clear fragrance
- No synthetic fragrances directly derived from plants they are entirely natural and deliver their ownunique therapeutic and aromathepeutic properties
- No parabens or any other preservatives
- No animal ingredients what so ever
- No animal testing by us or on our behalf, or within any of our ingredients
- No petrochemicals or mineral oilsSanatio Naturalis products are all Daniele Ryman Aromachology Approved.
• French-born Danièle Ryman, well know aromatherapist and writer worked with Sanatio Naturalis tohelp create their select range of carefully designed products. Danièle is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading aromatherapist and a global media authority on aromatherapy, aromacology, health and beauty and has written six books on the subject.For samples and information contact Christina Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org call 0208 144 8127 @SanatioBeauty facebook.com/SanatioBeauty instagram.com/SanatioNaturalis