A quality online presence is essential for businesses that wish to successfully engage with new and existing customers. With an increasing number of consumers turning to the Internet for goods and services, a strong website should be top of a business’s priorities. A website is a direct reflection of the quality and professionalism of a business itself.
In this session you will learn how to create, update and/or redesign a website that is user friendly and does exactly what you need it to do, how to optimize your website for engine searches, generate leads, create videos and how to run video campaigns.
- How to create a website that is user-friendly
- Why your website may need to be redesigned or updated
- The benefits of paying an expert but being an intelligent client
- Step-by-step process for creating a website
- How to optimise your site for search engines
- Websites v landing pages
- How to generate leads online
- Creating a video marketing course
- The videos
- The process
- Running your campaign
- Monitoring your return on investment
- Making sure your website does the job you want it to
- Setting clear goals and objectives for your website
- Understanding what makes websites work as lead generators
- How to DIY your website
- How to effectively manage a website designer
- Benefits of using landing pages
Creating and using a simple videos campaign to generate leads
- The know-how to build an effective website for your business that attracts leads and converts customers
- The know-how to set-up and run a video campaign to generate leads, convert prospects and boost profits
28th of March 2015
10am – 4pm
[eventButton id=”7″]Book Now[/eventButton]
Lunch and drinks included
Special Introductory price £99 per workshop for a limited time only!
Normal price is just £149.00
Our Magazine Subscribers pay £85.00
Call 0208 668 5423 for any questions.