Have you always struggled to understand how all this social media stuff works?
Or do you have knowledge of these platforms, but don’t know how to utilize them?
Well have no fear, in this session you will master the basics of social media, understand all the most popular social media platforms and how you can use them to build your business. Learn and perfect how to manage your social media engagement from as little as 30 minutes a day. In addition, we will teach you how to build your effective online presence and the steps to building successful online campaigns.
- What is social media?
- Why businesses should be on social media
- SMARTER goals for your social media strategy
- Overview of the platforms
- Defining your message
- How to Hear Understand and Give back incredible value [HUG] your customers on social media
- Psychology of persuasion
- What makes digital content create buyers
- Steps to building an effective online presence
- Steps to building an effective online campaign
- Why and how to use tools for managing social media
- Developing a system to manage your social media engagement
- Test measure and monitor
- Action planning
- How to outsource your social media marketing
- Understanding the power of social media in today’s marketplace
- A strategic overview of the main social media platforms, their audiences and uses for your business
- Know what to say on social media: how and why
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How to measure your return on investment
- A strategy to increase your business profits
- A working knowledge of social media and how to use it as a marketing tool in your business and get a real return on your investment
- A practical understanding of the main social media platforms
- Implementing and monitoring a strategy for your social media engagement
- Manage your social media engagement in 30 minutes a day (per platform)
24th of January 2015
10am – 4pm
[eventButton id=”5″]Book Now[/eventButton]
Lunch and drinks included
Special Introductory price £99 per workshop for a limited time only!
Normal price is just £149.00
Our Magazine Subscribers pay £85.00
Call 0208 668 5423 for any questions.